1. “Make sure the door is shut,” she said to her little son.
She told her little son to make sure the door was shut.
2. “Don’t smoke in the room,” he said to me.
He told me not to smoke in the room.
3. Mrs. Hill said, “ please sing at our party, Mary.”
Mrs. Hill asked Mary to sing at their party.
4. He said to the girl, “Do it at once.”
He told the girl to do it at once.
常改成ask, advise, tell, warn, order, request等。
（二）祈使句变为间接引语后，就成了以不定式短语形式出现的宾语补足语，其结构通常为：ask/ advise/ tell/warn/order/ request sb. (not ) to do sth.
He said，“Be seated, please. ” →He asked us to be seated.
She said to me, “Don’t smoke in the classroom.”
→She told me not to smoke in the classroom.
Mary asked me _____ to answer that letter.
A. don’t forget B. not forget C. not to forget D. not forgetting
1. 有些含有“建议”、“劝告”的祈使句，可用suggest, insist, offer等动词转述。
He said, “Let’s have a rest. ”→ He suggested our having a rest.
→He suggested we have a rest.
He said, “Let me help you. ” → He offered to help me.
She said, “What a lovely day it is!”
She said what a lovely day it was.
→She said that it was a lovely day.
1. 陈述句 → S—V— that— 从句
2. 一般疑问句或选择疑问句→S—V— if/ whether从句
3. 特殊疑问句→S—V— wh— 从句
4. 祈使句→S—V/ ordered/told/ asked—sb.—(not) to do
5. 感叹句→S—V— how/what /that—从句
例：He said that Lesson 82 was important and that he should learn it well.
He was not satisfied with what I said. 他对我说的话不满意。
He asked me what was the trouble with my car.
He said he would come if he had time. 他说有时间他会来。
The teacher told the students that water freezes when the temperature falls below zero.
1. He asked ____ for the violin.
A. did I pay how much B. I paid how much
C. how much did I pay D. how much I paid
2. The driver said that he ____ pick ____ a passenger at west street.
A. ill, up B. would, up C. will, out D. would, out
3. The teacher asked her, “Does the sun rise in the east ?”
The teacher asked her ___ the sun ____ in the east.
A. if…rise B. if…rises C. whether…rose D. whether did …rise
1. Do you know if ______back next week ? If he ______ back , please let me know .
A. he comes , will come B. will he come , comes
C. he will come , comes D. he will come , will come
2. The manager came to see _______.
A. what was the matter B. what the matter was
C. what was the wrong D. the matter was what
3. Did you say_____?
A. that what he said was true
B. that it was true that he said
C. what did he say was true
D. what he said it was true